To access this webinar and training materials click here. This webinar was created for OVW Transitional Housing grantees through a partnership with the National Network to End Domestic Violence and is presented by Elizabeth Bauer from the RSP and Rebekah Moses from Gender Based Violence Consulting. The objectives of the webinar are to help participants:
- Recognize SV definition, oppressions, SV forms, non-domestic violence SV
- Recognize housing needs of SV survivors
- Recognize relationship between SV and trauma
- Recognize challenges to TH access for SV survivors
- Respond in a more-trauma informed way
This project was supported by Grant No. 2017-TA-AX-K070 awarded by the Violence Against Women Office, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinion, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication, conference agenda, or product, are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Department of Justice.