This resource originally appeared as part of the ReShape Newsletter: Sexual Assault Program Evaluation Coalitions Take the Lead (Winter 2013).
This extensive toolkit includes:
- Core Measures to be Used by Programs for Evaluating Rape Crisis Services
- Ensuring that evaluation will be a meaningful experience for clients, local programs and the coalition
- Step-by-step instructions for implementing evaluations
- Examples to supplement procedural instructions
- Procedures for Counseling Surveys and for Optional Clinical Measures
- Recommendations for Training Staff and Volunteers